The Stretch Ankle Pant
This product is sold out
The Stretch Ankle Pant is made from a thick ponte fabric that we created, and they are the most comfortable pants we've ever owned. Between the luxuriously thick fabric and the high waist with wide elastic band, they just make you look really good. And the pintuck detail down the front with the (faux) pockets in back ensure that you don't look like you're wearing leggings. There's a hidden coin pocket in the waistband that fits a credit card if you need to store something. The versatility of these pants is just that you will want to wear them all the time, whether lounging on the weekends or heading into the office.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory (learn more here)
- 70% Lenzing Modal/24% ECONYL ® nylon*/6% Spandex (learn more here)
- Dry clean. View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners here
- *ECONYL® is 100% regenerated nylon fibre/yarn from pre and post-consumer waste such as fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- Runs true to size.
- Both models are wearing a size XS and are 5'8"
- See this item on real customers sizes XS-XL here.
- Please see the size chart for body measurements. See the below chart for garment measurements.
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Please see return policy here