The Cropped Cable Knit Sweater (FINAL SALE – AS IS)
This product is sold out
Note: this item is sold as-is, and is not eligible for return or exchange. These items are still wearable, but they're not quite perfect, so we can't sell them at full price. This style in particular may have:
- Small imperfection in the knit
The items in the sample sale may have imperfections, damage, have been worn or washed, show other signs of wear, or have other issues that are not listed. We only included items that we would wear ourselves, but as this is subjective, just know you are taking a chance on this item! Due to the volume of items in this sale, we aren't able to provide details on specific product imperfections. Sample sale items are final sale. Cannot be combined with other offers.
This cozy sweater is perfect all your fall adventures, from apple picking to leaf-peeping to curling up on the couch with a hot mug of cider. The turtleneck buttons off so you can wear this as a crew neck sweater, and you can even flip it around so the buttons are in the front and wear it open as a cardigan! With next-level coziness and so many ways to wear it, you won’t want to take this sweater off.
- Made from 100% organic cotton yarn
- Knitted in the USA, by our partner factory in Los Angeles that is audited annually for social and environmental compliance - and gets 70% of its energy from solar power!
- Dry clean recommended for the longest life. View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners.
- Runs true to size
- The model is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'9"
- See this item pictured in multiple sizes here
See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
XS S M L XL Garment: Length 19 3/8” 19 7/8” 20 3/8" 20 7/8” 21 3/8” Garment: Bust 21.5” 22.5” 23.5” 25” 26.5”
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Sample sale items are sold as-is and are not eligible for return or exchange.