The Bell Sleeve Dress
This product is sold out
**LAST CHANCE! Please note: For sale items that need to be returned, customer pays for return shipping and can either exchange for store credit, exchange for a new size if available, or be refunded and pay a $10 restocking fee. Sale items are final sale for international orders. Cannot be combined with any other offer.**
The perfect addition to your capsule wardrobe, this dress can be worn year round. Wear it with tights and boots in the winter or with strappy sandals in the summer. You can wear the V neck + buttons in front or in back. The scarf can be tied around your neck in a bow or as a choker, or worn as a belt around your waist. One of our all time faves!
- Factory: Made in NYC by a family-run factory (learn more here)
- Diamond print fabric: made of rayon, a natural, biodegradable fiber, which is important because fossil-fuel based synthetics like polyester can take hundreds of years to decompose. The water used to process the fibers is recycled, and a sustainable treatment is used for discarded waste, to reduce any environmental impact.
- Wine fabric: The black blouse is made of Tencel, which is made from natural wood fibers that are sustainably harvested, requires less water than other fabrics, uses a closed loop system that recycles solvents, and is biodegradable. Both fabrics were woven in one of our sustainable partner mills that has been audited by a third party to meet strict sustainability and labor standards.
- Care: diamond print - dry clean only. Wine - hand wash cold, lay flat.
- Runs true to size.
- The model is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'8".
- This mini dress is perfect for parties or weekend brunch, but if you're taller than 5'4" it may be too short for the office.
- Please see the size chart for more details.
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Sale items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days for a refund (less $10 restock fee) or store credit (no fee). Customer pays for return shipping. (learn more here)