The Bell Sleeve Blouse
This product is sold out
We love this blouse paired with dark skinny jeans and a leather jacket in the fall/winter, or our wrap skirt in the Spring/Summer. You can wear the V neck + buttons in front or in back. The scarf can be tied around your neck in a bow or as a choker, or worn as a belt around your waist. With the peplum detail, comfortable fit, and feminine bell sleeves, you'll be wearing this year round.
- Factory: Made in NYC by a family-run factory (learn more here)
- Floral fabric: made of rayon, a natural, biodegradable fiber, which is important because fossil-fuel based synthetics like polyester can take hundreds of years to decompose. The water used to process the fibers is recycled, and a sustainable treatment is used for discarded waste, to reduce any environmental impact.
- Black fabric: The black blouse is made of Tencel, which is made from natural wood fibers that are sustainably harvested, requires less water than other fabrics, uses a closed loop system that recycles solvents, and is biodegradable. Both fabrics were woven in one of our sustainable partner mills that has been audited by a third party to meet strict sustainability and labor standards.
- Care: floral - dry clean only. Black - hand wash cold, lay flat.
- Runs true to size.
- The model is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'8".
- Please see the size chart for more details.
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Sale items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days for a refund (less $10 restock fee) or store credit (no fee). Customer pays for return shipping. (learn more here)