The Utility Jacket
This convertible jacket is a great layering piece, and is like multiple jackets in one. It has a detachable hood as well as a button-off bottom panel, so you can wear it as a cropped jacket or a longer one, depending on your outfit. Wear it un-cinched for a slightly boxy look, or cinched it at the waist for a more fitted look. This piece pairs well with everything, and will become a staple in your transitional wardrobe.
Insider tip: use code everydaycapsule to purchase all five items in The Everyday Capsule for $479! *Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Made from 100% Tencel
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- Machine wash cold, hang dry (black)/Dry clean only (chambray). View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners.
- Runs true to size
- The model is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'9"
- See this item pictured in more sizes here
See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
XS S M L XL Garment: Bust 41” 43” 45" 47.5” 50” Garment: Shoulder width 17.25” 18” 18.75” 19.75” 20.75” Garment: Length 30.75” 31.25” 31.75” 32.5” 33.25”
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund* (learn more here)