The Convertible Polka Dot Dress
This dress fights the notion that sustainable clothing has to be basic, serving up a glam aesthetic while being made from 100% recycled materials. And it's versatile too, so it's like getting three dresses in one. Wear the cinched elastic waist and straight hem in front, or wear the curved hem and tie belt in front. Unbutton the dress from the shoulders to wear it open as a duster. Tuck in the side panels to wear as a wrap dress. Plus, the dress also comes with a slip dress! Wear this beauty on its own or layered over other items, from summer into fall and beyond.
Insider tip: use code glamcapsule to purchase all five items in The Glam Capsule for $439! *Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- 100% GRS Recycled Polyester
- NOTE: Recycled Poly is made from recycled water bottles (yay!!) but proper care is important to keep this fabric sustainable. When washing recycled poly or any synthetic fabric, we recommend using a micro poly wash bag (links here and here)
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- The model is wearing a size XS and is 5'8"
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase* (learn more here)