The Linen Two Piece Apron Jumpsuit
Our bestselling Apron Jumpsuit is back — now in 100% washed linen. Wear it as a jumpsuit, as a top, or the pants can be worn separately. The back ties in three different ways — you can wrap it around for more coverage, tie it in a bow in the back, or twist it around and tie in front. You can also button the apron top to the shorts from The Wander Capsule to make a cute linen romper! The possibilities are endless with this dream travel capsule.
Insider tip: use code wandercapsule to purchase all five items in The Wander Capsule for $518! *Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- 100% Linen
- Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with light colors. Gentle cycle. Hang dry. Low iron on reverse side.
- This garment was made from a linen fiber used for comfort and breathability. The variation in the colors and texture are characteristic of this type of fabric, and add to the fabric's natural beauty and character.
- Runs true to size
- The model is wearing a size 0 and is 5'9"
- See the size chart for body measurements. See chart below for garment measurements.
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase* (learn more here)