The Leatherette Skirt
This sustainable leather-look skirt is made from black organic cotton stretch denim that is wax coated to look like leather. It fits like a glove, with multiple curved panels that hug you in all the right places. You can wear the skirt with or without the wrap portion, which is detachable. We love this skirt paired with tights and boots for fall.
Insider tip: use code 'edgycapsule' to purchase all five items in The Edgy Capsule for $529! *Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Made from 89.5% organic cotton/ 8% recycled polyester/ 2.5% elastane with wax coating
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- Eco dry clean (make sure to mention wax coating since it needs special attention)
- Runs true to size (different sizing than last year's leatherette skirt)
- If in between hip measurements, size up
- Figure-hugging fit, stretchy fabric
- The model is wearing a size 0, and she is 5'6"
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Items in unworn and unaltered condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund* (learn more here)